Friday, May 19, 2017

Babes on Bikes Gang Zine

I can't help myself. I LOVE to make pop-up books, so I chopped up a bunch of magazine from the public library free bin and whipped a new pop up zine for the Marigold Festival this weekend. We at Pedal Promotion are so excited to be advertising for the festival in Winterville GA this weekend, and to be one of the booths at the first ever Eco-Village! Come check us out tomorrow, May 20th from 9-3 and give this new zine a boo!

I want to be a part of a girl power bike gang "Babes on Bikes". So this is my most recent contribution to the kind of cycling culture I want to be a part of!

B     odacious
A     narchists
B     rave
E     nvironmentalists
S     elf Reliant
                                     ON BIKES!!!!

We bike for everyday transportation!      We support fellow injured cyclists!       We make seed bombs and write and deliver handwritten messages and letters!      We talk relentlessly about climate change!
We make make make our own escapes, skill sets, brainstorms, choices, consequences, community, cartoons, food, maps, flags, secret gardens, challenges, memories, contributions, simplicity, networks and courses.            We are naturally survivors!










I intentionally oriented the pictures wonky. You should get one in real life! $15! Come out to the festival, we will have other hand-made sustainability pop-up books there too, or you can send us an email pedalpromotion@gmail.com and we'll send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment